Friday, April 3, 2009

There's Always Room...

Today Mommy was trying to figure out what needed to be used up in the pantry. So she ended up making a batch of strawberry JELLO. Mommy tried a long time ago to get me to eat JELLO, and it made me gag. Even though it was smushed up, it was still too lumpy for me. She decided on a whim to try again just now, and I ATE IT!!! And I enjoyed it too! I was smiling and laughing!

Then of course, Mommy had to be a big baby and start crying about it. =)

I ate several bites, and not only was it a new texture for me, but it was a new flavor too! None of my baby food has strawberries. Then, after Mommy called everyone crying and telling them what I did (and probably making them think she was in labor), she decided to try giving me more JELLO without smushing it up. She left the JELLO in a little cube shape, about half an inch. And I ate that too with no problems!!!

Mommy is so proud of me!!!!

0 comments: