Thursday, March 26, 2009

Water Baby

I have been really enjoying playing outside lately! I used to hate the sun so much, but I'm getting much better about it. Even though it makes me sneeze and I have to squint my eyes, I still want to play! My favorite backyard activity right now is the fun splash pool I got for my birthday from Aunt Genelle and Uncle Craig. It's perfect for me because the water is just a little past my ankles whe I'm standing. Mommy still sits close by, but it's much safer than a deeper pool. Plus it's more fun to splash in only a few inches of water!







The water is still pretty cold when I'm in my splash zone, but I usually power through it because it's so much fun! You can even see me shiver in the videos! A couple of weeks ago I played for over an hour until Mommy said it was time to go in!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

First of all....that is one totally awesome pool!!!! I am so thrilled that you are enjoying it! You have wonderful parents, Ems ;)
XOXO

Grandma Lois said...

Love your pool Emily. That's the neatest yard toy I've seen for ages. I know you'll have lots of fun.

Unknown said...

Yay...Ans is getting one for her birthday. What a great idea to put it on a tarp...I wouldn't have thought of that! Thanks! :)
ps...Emmy looks super cute!